Friday, December 11, 2009

Daily Hukamnama - Dec 11th

RAAG BILAAVAL, FOURTH MEHL, THIRD HOUSE: ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU: Effort and intelligence come from God, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts; as He wills, they act. As the violinist plays upon the strings of the violin, so does the Lord play the living beings. || 1 || Chant the Name of the Lord with your tongue, O mind. According to the pre-ordained destiny written upon my forehead, I have found the Guru, and the Lord abides within my heart. || 1 || Pause || Entangled in Maya, the mortal wanders around. Save Your humble servant, O Lord, as you saved Prahlaad from the clutches of Harnaakash; keep him in Your Sanctuary, Lord. || 2 || How can I describe the state and the condition, O Lord, of those many sinners you have purified? Ravi Daas, the leather-worker, who worked with hides and carried dead animals was saved, by entering the Lord's Sanctuary. || 3 || O God, Merciful to the meek, carry Your devotees across the world-ocean; I am a sinner save me from sin! O Lord, make me the slave of the slave of Your slaves; servant Nanak is the slave of Your slaves. || 4 || 1 ||

No comments: