Thursday, November 26, 2009

Daily Hukamnama - Nov 26th

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL: When You come to mind, I am totally in bliss. One who forgets You might just as well be dead. That being, whom You bless with Your Mercy, O Creator Lord, constantly meditates on You. || 1 || O my Lord and Master, You are the honor of the dishonored such as me. I offer my prayer to You, God; listening, listening to the Word of Your Bani, I live. || 1 || Pause || May I become the dust of the feet of Your humble servants. I am a sacrifice to the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. I enshrine Your Ambrosial Word within my heart. By Your Grace, I have found the Company of the Holy. || 2 || I place the state of my inner being before You; there is no other as great as You. He alone is attached, whom You attach; he alone is Your devotee. || 3 || With my palms pressed together, I beg for this one gift; O my Lord and Master, if it pleases You, I shall obtain it. With each and every breath, Nanak adores You; twenty-four hours a day, I sing Your Glorious Praises. || 4 || 9 || 56 ||

No comments: